Monday 4 July 2011

Is this the most annoying washing machine?

I am sorry for my rant, but this is something that has been bugging me for a while.

Is this the most annoying washing machine?



Our washing machine broke about a year ago so we brought a new Samsung machine.  This machine has the most annoying fault.  The rubber lip on the inside of the door seems to have an overly large draining gap which means little socks get stuck in the rubber door lip each time I do any washing and they come out dirtier than when they went in.

Dirtier than when it went in!

I now have to wash our socks either in a netting bag or an old pillow case to prevent this from happening.  I have to admit this is not a major issue however there is always at least one sock that escapes and gets stuck.

Having just looked it up on their website this is now a discontinued machine - maybe this is why?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...