Saturday 23 July 2011

A Thrifty Saturday

Jobs for today:

  • Completed yet more washing - it feels like the washing basket has become a bottomless pit.
  • Shopping for a few essentials - I cannot face going into town on a Saturday as it takes longer to get in and out of Sainsburys car park than it does to complete my shopping.
  • Visit Grandma & Pa
  • Continuation of tidying the house
  • Project 6 - Vicky's Birthday Present.


After going through the bills last night I realised that we have had a few expensive weeks.  So on the back of this we have had a thrifty day, we have brought some beautiful flowers, some runner beans, beetroot and rhubarb all for £3.50 from the lady round the corner who has an allotment and sells her produce with an honesty box from her drive.




I have been after a vintage feel for my photos for a while and today I have been experimenting with a new photo app FX Camera on my htc phone.  I am quite pleased with the results so far.

We then had a cheap relaxing afternoon on the beach watching Daddy sailing. 


Mimi on the beach with her little friend and her beach treasure.









1 comment:

  1. Beautiful flowers - it looks like you had a lovely day out x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...