Friday 1 July 2011

Work Leaving Doo


Last night I went on a works leaving doo to the Olive Grove in Canterbury.  I had a really good evening the food was good as was the company.  I should imagine there is a slightly sore head this morning; good job I drove otherwise there might have been two!!

The Olive Grove was a marked improvement on our previous nights out however it was still on the strange side.  The menu consisted of a selection of Italian and Moroccan dishes which I thought was slightly bizarre combination.  I always feel that if a menu is that extensive how can they possibly prepare all the dishes fresh every day?  However I can't complain as the food I had was tasty although someone ordered the parma ham and melon but the melon was green and hard.  You can check the reviews out on trip advisor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...