Wednesday 21 December 2011

101 in 1001

I am pleased with my progress this week.  I have managed to cross off a couple of items off my 101 in 1001.

17     Make and decorate a Christmas Cake.




I made a grand total of four (3 of which are Christmas presents)!  They have been work in progress over the last couple of weeks.  In traditional form I made sure that they have been well fed with Brandy and covered in marzipan before being iced and decorated.  I used Christmas Cake recipe from Nigella's Christmas book.  I thought I was being really good until I priced them up and realised that it probably would have been cheaper to have brought them ready made. Although obviously mine have more love.

49     Upload something I have made onto Pininterest

For anyone who uses Pininterest you will know how addictive it can be.  It is a great source of inspiration.  Today I uploaded a couple of things I have made.


I made these!!!
One of my uploaded images.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...