Wednesday 21 December 2011

Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow!!!

We got caught out yesterday afternoon (Sunday) in a hideous, rain/sleet/snow storm.  In the process I had locked myself out as my keys were in Mikes car, so I couldn't even turn back.  By the time we got to the sailing club we were soaked through.  I think I need a new coat!  Maybe something to look for in the sales.

(Last night we had the battle of wills with Mimi, I think we can eventually say after half an hour that Mummy & Daddy won.  She just WILL NOT wear a dressing gown as she wants to dance like Angelina Ballerina.  Now I know this does not sound a major issue but our house is seriously cold.  I think it is safe to say that we are completely Angelina Ballerina mad in this house and keeping up the theme we struggle to get her into anything other than a dress.  The request today is for me to dress up as Angelina too!!!

Over the last two days I think she must have spent about an hour on the naughty mat for one thing or another.  Mike was fairly annoyed with her yesterday as she drew all over the table with a sharpie pen.  It looks like the table will have to be stripped down and re-varnished!!  Hey Ho - Happy Days!!!

What is it with Christmas you do the shopping then you always think of something you missed off the list. So this morning we are off to complete the final bits of Christmas Shopping!  Then this afternoon we are going to make a Gingerbread House.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...