Monday 23 April 2012

ABC biscuits.

When I was on Pinterest the other day I came across these really cool scrabble cookies courtesy of When Adobo Met Feijoada.

Image: When Adobo Met Feijoada

Ever since I saw them I have been itching to make some.  Here is my attempt.  I think I need to get a thicker pen.  I made mine a bit bigger as Mimi is a bit too small for scrabble.  





For my biscuits and icing I used a recipe from The Australian Women's Weekly Cookies and Biscuits book.  If you would like to make these then When Adobo Met Feijoada have got an excellent tutorial with step by step instructions.  I think I need to work on my icing skills!!!!! I think that these would make a great treat for Mimi's packed lunch.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...