Wednesday 18 April 2012

What's for lunch?

Sometimes it can be a struggle to think of things to eat and make for lunch. The other day at my weight watchers weigh in someone mentioned that Warburtons have started making square wraps which could be made into pizza breads. So I thought I would give them ago (even better they were on special offer in Tesco).



I just added pesto, cherry tomatoes, a sprinkling of cheese and some feta. They were so tasty I just felt the need to share them with you. I have converted my husband too!!!  I thought I was being really good but when I sat down to write this post I worked out the pro points and I realised each pizza is roughly 9 pro points - which for lunch is a bit much but they are tasty. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...